Skip to main content


If you are injured or have taken an overdose, Call 999 or go to A&E immediately.
If you are having a mental health crisis, phone 0808 196 3779 to speak to a mental health professional 24/7

Do you need someone to talk to about your mental health?

These services for young people offer someone to talk to about all areas of your mental health. Mental health professionals, counsellors and listening volunteers are available on the phone, by text, webchat, email or in person.

Filters and Tools

Services available across both City and County areas

Services available within Nottingham City

Services available within Nottinghamshire

(outside of City area)

Find more local services in Nottinghamshire County or Nottingham City.

Services in my area

See the resources available to you by selecting an option below

map marker - locate services near you

Which services can I access?

Some of the services available operate only within city or the wider county area. Pop your postcode in below to quickly check which services are available to you